Which tablet should you buy? Digital Artist, Aaron Rutten shows you a comprehensive list of drawing tablets for beginners and professional artists. Updated version of this video for 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2gkmwxXnUQ
Aaron compares the various models, describes the features and gives you first-hand advice from his experience as a professional artist and graphic designer to help you make the right choice.
Drawing tablets like the ones made by Wacom allow an artist to draw and paint on a computer. The pressure sensitive pen makes the drawing experience feel very natural and software like Corel Painter or Photoshop allow the artist to simulate realistic media like ink, oils, acrylics and watercolor. You can also use tablets for annotation, 3d modeling, graphic design and as a replacement for your mouse.
• How To Draw With A Tablet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhTqD1rA-po
• Intuos Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo_kbikcLfN87x0EvXFS2QUyn6oDynzbo
• Intuos Pen & Touch Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1RWsj_CQzQ
• Intuos Pro Review: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo_kbikcLfN8MggNYrFAys_dLms7VT7dE
• SHOP FOR TABLETS: http://www.aaronrutten.com/products.html
• SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=anatomyofrockthe
• Support My Videos with Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/aaronrutten
• WEBSITE: http://www.aaronrutten.com
• FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/aaronruttenart
• Buy My Art on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AaronRuttenArt
• LIKE, SHARE & FAVORITE this video, so that it will be easier for other artists to find this information. (Share on twitter, youtube, pinterest, facebook, etc…)